October 9, 2008

welcome note.

Greetings and Hello to all Muaythai Fans,mfellow Muaythai boxers, readers and friends,

WELCOME to my blog. My friend help me to set up this blog and she will help me updates with news and photos. im still learning internet and at the moment, i will convey my massage and news to her to be uploaded in this blog of mine.

i hope everybody will enjoy the posting and to those who interested to come train with me, feel free to contact either one of us at my email : namsaknoi@yahoo.com or trough my FaceBook account. just search my name : Namsaknoi Yudthagarngamtorn.

Do leave massage or comments in here also., it would be great to hear feedback from my friends and fellow boxers.

we're slowly building this blog.. in the meantime, take good care and have a nice day.

take care and God bless.

warmest regards,
Namsaknoi Yudthagarngamtorn,
chaweng Stadium, Samui.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At October 9, 2008 at 1:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Namsaknoi! how are you? Long time since I have seen you, but I am not sure when I can come back...I have so much work now...nice blog, keep posting on it, I will read it! Take care!

Soren "Meow"

 
At October 9, 2008 at 6:44 PM , Blogger nadya.s said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At October 9, 2008 at 6:47 PM , Blogger nadya.s said...

dear muhd,
i hope you read this from samui and you like the blog. i'll put more info when i get it from you, barbara & dario later :)

do send it fast. i'll be away for holiday with my cousin.

love,
nadya

 
At October 9, 2008 at 7:12 PM , Blogger Namsaknoi Yudthagarngamtorn said...

hey there soren,
how are you? im okay, here in samui. if u come thailand, do come chaweng stadium ok.

my friend, help me with all posting and she read the mmsg to me via phone and she write what i say. when i learn computer and internet, i might do it myself later.

thanks for dropping by and its good to here from you.

regards,
namsaknoi.

ps: nadya say hello.

 
At October 10, 2008 at 8:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

jst drop by n say hi, namsaknoi. one of the mt greats. cool. even ca mommy's boy here, wow, cheers mate

 
At October 10, 2008 at 10:12 PM , Blogger BoxxTomoi said...

hai cousin and Salaam Mat,
I'll blog about your blog tomorrow.
Good Luck.

 
At October 11, 2008 at 11:44 AM , Blogger usain said...

sawadeekap

 
At October 12, 2008 at 8:08 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Sawadeekap! from KawanBoxx member. I love your fighting style and if i go to Koh Samui, i will surely find you and ask for autograph! haha

:: oji ::

 
At October 17, 2008 at 11:49 PM , Blogger Robeire82 said...

I like the blog Ajharn mudh im after linking the address onto Irishthaiboxing.com so that all the lads here in Ireland can follow your updates take care.

Robert Ireland

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home